We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

duty free

north wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
duty free

Hi just a question im travelling to perth shortly , can i buy duty free in sinagpore and take this in to perth ?

what iis the allowance per person ?

Rottnest Island from Perth or...
117 Reviews
from $98.50*
Special Offer
Swan Valley Wine Gourmet Wine Cruise...
256 Reviews
from $66.30*
Special Offer
Caversham Wildlife Park, the...
141 Reviews
from $135.00*
Swan Valley River Cruise and Wine...
19 Reviews
from $117.70*
South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: duty free

allowance: http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4352.asp

DF liquids/gels bought in singapore need to be delivered to your departure gate in tamper free bags and picked up after gate security.

the changi DF shops are aware of this. just a heads up for u to make sure they comply.

Nannup, Australia
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: duty free

I buy my duty free in Changi. The procedure as outlined by lien is SOP for the shops there, so shouldn't be any problems. Just remember to grab it at the boarding gate! You can also buy duty free on arrival in Perth, but I've found it to be more expensive than Changi in recent times.

3. Re: duty free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 18, 2013
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travelers can help.
Ask a question