We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bed and Breakfast's

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Bed and Breakfast's

Any idea of a price range please? Trying to put together an itinary for a six week visit between Perth and Adelaide in Nov/Dec

thanks

Jan

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

Know what you mean AJ - many places travelled we have returned to years later and, sighed at the present and, the past that was gone.

Apologies P Perth - only thing I can say in my defense is that when I post - I always go back and respond. I will do better in future and, not post in haste due to my excitement lol

I will be posting loads more as the time draws near so I will thank you all in advance x

Jan

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,454 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

Yes you do Jan and we do love that because it reassures us why we hang out in the big green web world offering help :)

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

Counting down the days : )

Jan x

A J
Subiaco, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Margaret River
Level Contributor
2,821 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

A countdown? :)

The first countdown for the Perth forum...I think?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,698 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

We have had count down's before AJ. But definitely a rare commodity :-)

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,454 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

Always nice to have some exciting countdowns !!

Are all your plans set Brits ? Its good that you have a decent length of time so you can explore leisurely.

uk
Level Contributor
728 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

Leaving the planning to Mr B (keeps him busy and, from under my feet) lol

His brother will be staying with his son in Secret Harbour and, a visit with my nephew also - that is 4 days taken care of at the beginning of our stay (hangovers are not good to site see with!)

Mr B has plans but they are not yet set in stone - once he has finalised his list I will post on here and, see if they are do - able , then he can rejig if neccessary : ) A bit like throwing the cat among the pidgeons so I will go shopping early and, leave him the print out - years of practise lol

Thank you all again so very much - 61 more Zzzzzzz's

28. Re: Bed and Breakfast's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, December 16, 2013