We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

Will be in perth for a few days in 3 weeks. want to go SCUBA. Heard Rotto was best. Can anyone recommend a company in Perth that will take us over to Rotto for a dive, or if I need to make my way to Rotto myself, can anyone recommend good dive operators once I get there.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,541 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

Google is your friend ! I typed "SCUBA rottnest" and got tonnes of results

http://www.google.com.au/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&biw=1307&bih=912&source=hp&q=scuba+diving+rottnest+island&pbx=1&oq=scuba+diving+rottnest&aq=1&aqi=g2g-v2&aql=&gs_sm=1&gs_upl=3131l5027l3l7557l8l8l0l0l0l0l857l6375l6-8l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=f1b5d406f51e7456

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
606 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

My recommendation would be Perth Diving Academy

www.perthdiving.com.au/index.php…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
94 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

i'm aware of that. i'm using this forum in hopes to get recommendations from people that have actually used some and have good reviews

Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

I was just in Perth and used Perth Scuba. They were just incredible with an excellent staff.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

Thanks DiverDerek for your lovely comments :)

It was a pleasure to have you and we'd love to see you back here again in the future.

Lee J, Owner of Perth Scuba

6. Re: Need help finding SCUBA operator in Perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 02, 2014