We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perth vacation in September

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur
9 posts
Save Topic
Perth vacation in September

We are planning for a familly vacation in Perth next month. I am undecisive on which hotel to book. I am considering Ryges, Seasons of Perth, New Esplanade, Aarons, Criterion....Our key concern is whether the hotel is a "baby-friendly" one, eg. regarding complimentary baby cot, heated swimming pool, close to everything etc. as we are bringing 2 babies for the vacation. Would really appreciate if someone could advise/share/help....

bedford
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perth vacation in September

Did you find any family friendly accomodation as we are travelling to perth in november and have the same dilemma

Kuala Lumpur
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Perth vacation in September

I am sorry but we are still undecided...

bedford
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perth vacation in September

We have now booked the sorrento beach resort. Only 30 mins north of perth. Close to the aquarium and ferry to rottnest island. Have a 2 bedroom appartment with swimming pool and right on the beach. Restaurants and cafes near by. Looks a good place for kids and was on the holidaywithkids website

Kuala Lumpur
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Perth vacation in September

Great!! Enjoy your stay! We are still looking around...should be deciding soon....but will be down town!

Melbourne Victoria
Level Contributor
50 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perth vacation in September

Rydges is good and more downtown, Mecure and Kings are aslso central. New Esplanade not my taste, Aarons is suites but small, with no outside area, Criterion is a pub. Look at Saville Suites - high standard (also with kitchen) a few blocks from downtown.

Perth City is long and skinny, so downtown is elongated. Do you have to be literally downtown? South Perth is a 15-minute ferry ride, and there are many executive apartments there, and a very nice village ambience.

Kuala Lumpur
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Perth vacation in September

Thank you very much Carqill! We appreciate your comments very much!! We had already booked Seasons Perth Hotel (Sebel)....instead of Rydges mainly because of the heated pool?!! Anyway, hope that it is close to everything....Not sure also whether the weather is too cold even for a heated pool....If you don't mind, how is weather there these days?...We are departing on Thursday (15.9.05).....