We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury accomodation in Perth to Yanchep area

New York
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Luxury accomodation in Perth to Yanchep area

I am visiting family in Perth after many years away and looking for a luxury hotel or serviced apartment anywhere between Perth and Yanchep, ideally on or near the beach. I'll have children, wife, and possibly in laws with me.

Can anyone suggest somewhere classy? prior visits have always been on a small budget and this time I'm in as position to splurge.

Geraldton, West...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury accomodation in Perth to Yanchep area

Hi

When I think of the beach in Perth, Scarborough Beach springs to mind. Rendezvous Observation City Hotel is right there, out the door across a car park and you are swimming in the Indian Ocean!! The hotel is 5 star, has several restaurants and bars, heated swimming pool etc. A little further north is Hillarys Harbour Resort which is apartment accommodation. This resort is also close to AQWA - The Aquarium of Western Australia, which is fabulous for the kids and adults love it too!! There is also Sorrento Quay, where you can shop, eat or just look at the boats. There is also an adventure playground area with waterslides, trampolines miniature golf etc.

Check out www.rendezvoushotels.com or www.hillarysresort.com.au

Hope this helps. Enjoy you visit.

Western Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury accomodation in Perth to Yanchep area

I have always found that staying at 5 star venues with children not to be the ideal mix and these days lean more to the serviced apartments. Seashells apartments in Scarborough (www.seashells.com.au) are great, with large rooms, balconies and within easy walking distance of Scarborough restaurants. I have also stayed at the Hilarys Resort and while it is very nice Seashells gets my vote.

perth
Level Contributor
199 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury accomodation in Perth to Yanchep area

Try the

Broadwater resort's in como, perth

The alderney on the hay