We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stay in perth

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
stay in perth

We are coming to perth next july family of 3, im trying to find a place to stay in the perth cbd region or just outside. The problem im having is that our stay is a split one as we land and depart fom perth and are traveling in between so loking for a 3 and 5 night stay respectively. Ive found a few that seem ok, Aldernay on hay, Goodearth, Perth ambassador and maybe wentworth plaza. these were the 4 in order, i dont know what it is but most seem to have been really slayed by the people who have stayed here. Can anyone who has stayed at the first two give me an honest opinion or a local who knows the area tell me if these places are worthwhile for a family. We dont want an all singing dancing place, what we aare looking for is somewhere clean value for money where we can sleep at end of a long day. if there are any other suggestions i would be willing on take onboard. thanking you in advance for your replies

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
359 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: stay in perth

perthiteOz and york foodie

thanks for your comments am looking through the suggested websites and looking at your suggestions thanks a lot

stevo253

32. Re: stay in perth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 12, 2009