We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel recommendation.

singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
hotel recommendation.

hi.. guys i guess is winter over at perth now.. :) could anyone recommend a hotel for winter? then higest buget is NOVOTEL LANGLEY...

Perth, WA, Australia
Level Contributor
311 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel recommendation.

There are some not so great reviews on here for the Novotel, but I have stayed there numerous times and never had a problem. I am also having my wedding there in November, so I can recommend it. They also have spas on the top floor, which would be nice in Winter.

There is also the Crown Plaza which should be in your price range and is in a great position for views of the swan river.

The Rydges and Pan Pacific might also be in your budget, and they are walking distance to all the shops in Perth City, and fairly close to transport.

Do you want to stay in Perth CBD, or are you open to other areas. If you could be a little more specific about your budget, I could probably offer a few more suggestions.

J

2. Re: hotel recommendation.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 04, 2009