We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend Backpacker

Which Perth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mal
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Recommend Backpacker

Hi all,

I am going travel to Perth on next month, stopover for 4 nights before flying to Singapore.

As i am on the trip with a little tide on budget, decide to stay in the backpacker in the city or surrounding not more than $60/night for double room.

Any suggestion which backpacker and where about to stay.

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend Backpacker

Reviews which include hostels in Perth can be found here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g255103-c3-Perth_West…

mal
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend Backpacker

Thanks NorthwestLondoner,

I have consider YMCA Jewell House, near Victoria Square, some people has given a good review for the room but there few also having a complain on that.

Does anyone have stayed there before, may be could share your experience.

yea..it is cheap, Just $44/night for private twin sharing room, and it is located in the city centre where there is a free bus opposite of the hostel. And the website keep promoting their cheapest backpacker with the city view room.

Thanks

3. Re: Recommend Backpacker

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 01, 2009