We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Redback Safari

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Redback Safari

Is Redback Safari still in operation? I took a great tour with them to the Pinnacles and sand surfing back in 2004. I tried to find them online today and cannot get hooked to their website.

Kandu Holidays
Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Captain Cook Cruises
Multi-day Tours, City Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
Adams Pinnacle Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Multi-day Tours, Day Trips, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Wild West Charters
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Level Contributor
203 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Redback Safari

Hello there they are now called westernxposure go to www.westernxposure.com.au and you will find them This is not a misprint there is no "e" before "x" in their spelling.

Hope this helps

PS I went looking for Redback and found a link to the above so 'phoned them and asked and they confirmed they changed their name.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Redback Safari

Thanks so much!!!

3. Re: Redback Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 31, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor