We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fare

Hello;

How much would it cost (rough estimate is fine) for a taxi from Cable Beach Club Resort to China Town on an evening? We're thinking of staying at the resort but don't want to dine there every night. Also any recommendations for dinner?

Thanks

Perth
Level Contributor
512 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Taxi fare

$25 if the driver isn't on Broome time.

If he/she is anything goes!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,103 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Taxi fare

As I have said before, if you get a driver who has not done the right thing, take down the relevant details and report it back to the company involved.

I catch cabs quite often in Broome and rarely come across the same driver, as most are people on working holidays. I've not had anything to complain about as far as time, costs or bad driving and I hope that this is the experience of most.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Taxi fare

Just to reply to you all as we have just returned from Broome. The taxi was about $25 one way but the one time we used the service the taxi firm was really good and actually picked us up along with another couple and a solo traveller so we could split the bill and it worked out so much cheaper! The firm we used was Chinatown Taxi.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,103 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Taxi fare

We've done the same Fondof...great.

15. Re: Taxi fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:47 am, June 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Broome