We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Hi,

could anyone advise which is nicer to stay at in Cable Beach, Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas? I liked the position that they are in, close to the beach and eateries etc. Or any other suggestions close to the beach, reasonably priced. Looking at going around June/July/August.

thank you.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,258 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

The only other suggestion I could make, as far being close to the beach and resonably priced accommodation, would be a 'park home' in Palm Grove Caravan Park;

http://www.palmgrove.com.au

Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Thanks Sue C,

I did have a look at the Palm Grove, but preferred either Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas. Any comments on either one?

thanks

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,258 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

No sorry, we drive past them from time to time, but unfortiunately we've not stayed in either of them, nor had friends do so and so I cannot help you with any personal experience.

I imagine you have read the TA reviews, which give fairly similar feedback. I think it's going to come down to tossing a coin.

Sorry I couldn't be of further help to you.

Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Yes I have looked at both their reviews and both have good feedback, so I think it will come down to tossing a coin!!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,258 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Whatever you decide, have a great stay in Broome.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Where did you end up staying? and which do you recommend now? Thanks, Loraine

Australia
Level Contributor
347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Hi, we ended up staying at Broome Beach Resort which was lovely. Would definitely stay there again over the Cable Beachside Villas. We had a one bedroom unit and it had a back verandah with a grassed area you could sit out on, not far to walk to beach or the general store or Divers Tavern.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

Thankyou very much for reply.

9. Re: Broome Beach Resort or Cable Beachside Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Broome