We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Pearl

Victoria
Level Contributor
524 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
The Pearl

Has anyone stayed at The Pearl in a guest room?

If so, can you please let me know your thoughts, and recomenations.

Thanks Deb

Victoria
Level Contributor
524 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: The Pearl

Have just made our booking, yey. We were able to get in 28/4 - 35/5 2012.

I cant wait. Now all we have to do is try and get some good flights??

I will now be a serial pest on this site...sort of..checking out things to do, places to eat etc.

Thanks to all who have posted so far, especially Sue for your report.

Deb

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,105 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: The Pearl

No worries...ask away when you are ready to get more info on Broome. Best wishes with your flights...we've found that Virgin from Adelaide is a good price - not sure that it helps you, but we are looking to go to Victoria and then onto SA in early April and the flight from Adelaide to Broome on the Saturday is $268, wherewas the flight to Melbourne from Broome on the Sunday, with another airline is $200 more.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: The Pearl

Wow, those prices are the same if not cheaper than the flights from Perth to Broome!!!!

It is cheaper for me to go to Bail or K.L than it is to Broome.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,105 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: The Pearl

Exactly and another reason why we go to Bali, instead of often holidaying in Australia.

25. Re: The Pearl

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, October 26, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Broome