We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JBR 28th October- 1st November

Western Australia
Level Contributor
198 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
JBR 28th October- 1st November

My husband and I stayed at "The Pearle" recently to celebrate our wedding anniversary. What a fabulous resort. This was our first trip to Broome and it won't be our last. We had such a relaxing time in spite of the heat.

Thankyou to Soo-Darwin for her helpful hints on where to eat.

We had breakfast one morning at The Town Beach Cafe and the owners were very personable.

Had our anniversary dinner at the Club restaurant at Cable Beach. What a gorgeous room! Dinner was very good and my slow roasted pork belly was to die for!

Went to the Sun Cinemas and loved the atmosphere of the place.

Had the best mango drink at the 12 Mile Cafe. Yum!

Went to Selene Brassiere on our last night in Broome and the meal was just as good as the Club restaurant. What a lovely evening sitting out under the stars by candlelight.

Broome, a lovely oasis in the desert.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
21,100 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JBR 28th October- 1st November

So nice to read a JBR on Broome and what a lovely time you had.

Yes, 12 mile is a great little place. And yes, The Club is a beautiful restaurant - a perfect place for an anniversary dinner.

Great to hear you will be returning....

2. Re: JBR 28th October- 1st November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 07, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Broome