We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On line visas

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancs, England
Level Contributor
244 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
On line visas

Just wondered if any Brits who have already travelled to Australia could advise regarding the online visa process. Has anyone used Fastoz visa or eta.immi.gov.au? Travel Mood who I booked flight with are charging £16 but these 2 companies are half the price. Are they reputable sites or has someone experienced a problem?

Thanks in advance

Arlington, Virginia
Level Contributor
11,972 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On line visas

If you check the official Australian Government website (www.australia.gov.au) for non-immigrant visas, you will be directed to www.eta.immi.gov.au to obtain your ETA. I have used this site twice to obtain my ETA's with no problem. The cost was AUD 20.

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On line visas

www.eta.immi.gov.au is the official government site - you won't have any trouble using it.

Lancs, England
Level Contributor
244 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On line visas

Thank you

4. Re: On line visas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 pm, August 22, 2009