We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ghost Tours

Which Melbourne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Ghost Tours

I'm confused. A while ago I saw a ghost tour at Royal Park now can't find it. But I did find latern ghost tours that didn't get good reviews but some of the reviewers mentioned Old melbourne Ghost tour. When I looked at the website looks like Old Melbourne Ghost tours is run by lantern tour! Can someone clear this up for me. Thank you.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,491 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ghost Tours

From what I can see the Old Melbourne Ghost Tours are run by Lantern Tours. Not sure where you saw the poor reviews, looking here

tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g261669…

they look quite good.

We went on a (privately run) Haunted Melbourne ghost tour and it was a bit disappointing- three hours of walking with a crowd so large it was often difficult to hear what was being said. If the group had been smaller it would have been a lot more enjoyable (and quicker, I think, half the problem was getting the whole group from site to site).

2. Re: Ghost Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, October 16, 2013
Hervey Bay...
Level Contributor
3,747 posts
373 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ghost Tours

I highly recommend the Old Melbourne Gaol tours

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Victoria, Road Trips
Level Contributor
4,512 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ghost Tours

Just a heads up, this post is from July.

5. Re: Ghost Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 19, 2014