We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Otway Tree Top Walk and Tahune Air Walk

island
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Otway Tree Top Walk and Tahune Air Walk

Hi, I might be asking a stupid question. But then I would like to know what to expect especially I am with a 2yo toddler. What are the differences between these two walk? Do you think we need to cover both?

Australia
Level Contributor
183 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Otway Tree Top Walk and Tahune Air Walk

I can only tell you that Otway tree top walk is in Victoria and Tahune air walk is in Tasmania (two different states).

Tahune is a fair drive from Hobart but is do-able in a day trip. It's been awhile since I was there but the walk wasn't to bad with paths to follow, but it may be better to look it up or ask questions on the Tasmanian forum.

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,837 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Otway Tree Top Walk and Tahune Air Walk

Hi happy_hunter. I remember seeing this query earlier but I didn't reply as I have not done both myself so I cannot compare. I see some of your questions are still awaiting answers so I thought I would check if you are still using TA for your planning?

Regarding your question >>Do you think we need to cover both?<< I don't know what your Tasmanian itinerary is. I don't think you need to do both unless you are keen. I have done things that are similar in different destinations because they are the things I enjoy, so I don't find them too repetitive or same-same, I enjoy it. I don't know how keen you are. If you really enjoy elevated forest walks and both of these fit easily into your schedule you could do both but I really can't advise you further. Perhaps once you refine your itinerary it will become obvious you only have time to fit one of them in comfortably?

If you would like any more help with your itinerary here tripadvisor.com/…46101860 please feel free to bump up the thread.

3. Re: Otway Tree Top Walk and Tahune Air Walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 23, 2014