We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Christmas Family Vacation

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cheap Christmas Family Vacation

My family needs a Christmas holiday but we can't spend over $6000. We would be devastated to miss a Christmas vacation this year.

We'd want to travel somewhere warm and some advice to get a cheap holiday like that would be very helpful for my family.

Great Ocean Road Small-Group Eco-Tour...
1,259 reviews
from $105.22*
Special Offer
Phillip Island Tour from Melbourne
559 reviews
from $66.77*
$133.54
Special Offer
Yarra Valley, Puffing Billy Steam...
270 reviews
from $68.39*
$136.78
Special Offer
Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean...
117 reviews
from $217.72*
$262.23
Queensland...
Level Contributor
405 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cheap Christmas Family Vacation

Well, it's probably not rocket science, but if you want to fly somewhere, and you don't want to research it yourself, try the Qantas or Virgin websites that both have searches for holidays or packages. Put in you dates and try different destinations and you can get an idea of prices.

I doubt you will get an overseas holiday for 4 on those dates though if $6000 is your total for flights, accomm, meals and sightseeing.

You could try Gold or Sunshine Coasts. Even though it's absolutely the peak week, it's not that hard to find holiday houses under $2000 per week. Try stayz.

12. Re: Cheap Christmas Family Vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2013