We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel-B&B near airport

Oxford, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
hotel-B&B near airport

In mid December my wife and I will arrive in the early evening before setting off the following morning for the GOR drive. Any suggestions for a reasonable price overnight stop would be most appreciated.

Thank you- Old Hands.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
94 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel-B&B near airport

I would have a look at Sleep & Go Bell City web site. Its a very nice budget hotel about 20 minutes from airport( providing traffic is light.)

The ammentities are very good and perfect for a late arrival, early checkout.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel-B&B near airport

You could always stay at the Holiday Inn at the ariport, after a long flight this may be your best option, start off the next morning refreshed the Great Ocean Road is approx 1 1/2 hours from the airport depending on traffic.

3. Re: hotel-B&B near airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2013