We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

Sydney
Level Contributor
660 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

I see the ferry to MONA leaves from the Brooke St ferry terminal. I am not familiar with Hobart can someone tell me what hotels and apartments are within an easy walk. We don't need luxury just something clean comfortable and hopefully sylish...The Henry Jones Art Hotel looks good but a bit expensive- anything else recommended in the area?

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
26,730 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

Fountainside, Hotel Collins, Salamanca Terraces, Somerset on the Pier and Grand Chancellor are all within easy walking distance. In fact, most of the inner ciy hotels are close by.

Take a look at www.wotif.com

Luigi

melbourne
Level Contributor
6,751 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

or try Lenna of Hobart also

3. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 am, November 07, 2011
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,201 posts
1,441 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

We always stay at the Sullivan Apartments which is within walking distion to the wharf. - very modern & spacious apartments.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g255097-d110…

Sydney
Level Contributor
660 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

thanks to everyone for such useful advice. I will consult wotif closer to my visit and see what I can get.

6. Re: hotel or apartment neat the Brooke St ferry terminal.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, November 07, 2012