We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Singapore
13 posts
Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Hello guys! My girlfriend and I are just back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania. Instead of choosing to be indulged in endless hours of driving, we chose to visit a small part of Tasmania, Cradle County, and spend most of our time exploring the area.

We have written down the highlights of our Tasmania adventure on our small blog, http://the-fishballs-on-the-roll.tumblr.com/, and would like to share it with everyone who is interested or had gone to tasmania. Please feel free to browse through.

If you are interested in the itinery that we had planned for this trip, please feel free to pm me. I will be happy to share it with everyone.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
20,753 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

John, I clicked your link and got this message:

Not Found

The URL you requested could not be found.

Singapore
13 posts
2. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Hi @siouxxie,

Thank you for taking the effort to visit my blog. Maybe due to the comma behind thats why the url is not workable. Below is the link to my blog:

http://the-fishballs-on-the-roll.tumblr.com

When you are free please feel free to browse through it again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
455 posts
77 reviews
3. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Well done John for a terrific read of your travels. I especially liked your Gordon River adventure. Something a bit different for sure.

I agree with your sentiments about Tasmania. It's a wonderful place to visit.

Thanks again.

Singapore
13 posts
4. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Hi @P Jswan,

Thank you so much for taking your time to read through our blog. Yes, the Gordon River Overnight Cruise was something really special. We spent a really special night on the Gordon River. If anyone got the chance, I would really recommend this!

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

John your blog was fabulous. We are traveling to tassie in exactly one week. Hope we have as much fun as you did.

Singapore
13 posts
6. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Hi Shelld,

I am sure you will have a wonderful time in this beautiful place. Enjoy your trip. If you need any help or recommendation, feel free to approach me.

Thank you.

Adelaide, Australia
1 post
7. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

please share your itenary , hotels and experience as we are also going soon .

My mail id is poojashukla14@gmail.com

thanks

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,245 posts
73 reviews
8. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

What a beautiful photo blog!!! Makes me wish I was back in Tassie already. Cheers for sharing!

Singapore
13 posts
9. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

Hi,

@Pooja: Sorry for the late reply. I had sent my Tasmania itinery to your email. Hope it helps you in your planning.

@js4rq: Thank you for your compliment. Tasmania is a really beautiful place that you can never get tired of.

10. Re: Back from a 8 days holiday in Tasmania...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 14, 2015