We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Able tasman caravan park tasmania

Cygnet, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Able tasman caravan park tasmania

It does not bother me that the cabins and equipment are old. I am staying in cabin one at Abel Tasman Caravan Park. They should employ a proper cleaner. I am cleaning things, including old lamp switches, before I use them. The flyscreens are broken and i picked ants off the pillows, then wiped a thick layer of dust off the window ledge above the bed. There is a disgustingly thick layer of dust on skirting board bhind the bed, and i wish i could send my photos of the floor behind the lounge. I have shaken off the lounge cover before i sit down there. Etc... Why am i staying? I am travelling with a well behaved outdoor dog and there is a scarcity of clean pet friendly accommodation....Helen Jackson helenjacksonlittleswan@y7mail.com 0427615201.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,990 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

Baffled as to:

A) why you would put your email and phone number on a public forum accessible by millions.

B) why you are doing this as a forum post instead of a review.

Cygnet, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

Oh...cigarette butts on the gravel outside, batteries flat in tv remote control, emptied other peoples esky freezer blocks from freezer, only one glass tumbler that was greasy, guy mowing the lawn, presumably the owner, advised that there were no mosquitos or sand flies in Tasmania (!), a couple of holes in the old lacey curtins, not sure what that is on the bottom of the wardrobe....a cabin at Abel Tasman Caravan Park in Devonport Tasmania.

South Pacific
Destination Expert
for Hobart, Tasmania
Level Contributor
27,254 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

Helen, you can submit a review here: tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g504292-d377…

Cygnet, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

Because i am a techno pleb. I don't know the difference between posts and whatever else... I was not aware all details would be online, but did want any receivers or editors (which apparently dont exist) to know this is a genuine gripe. I have a lot to learn about internet thingys!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Perth, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
14,990 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

I would advise you then to remove your post with the personal details. Click on the link at the bottom of the post where it says report inappropriate content. In the drop down list that appears - select remove my post.

6. Re: Able tasman caravan park tasmania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 20, 2014