We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

Which Adelaide hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coffin Bay...
Level Contributor
58 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

Is there public transport from Aldinga beach to the airport (or there abouts)? I have a friend who needs to get there and the car parking fees are too expensive for how long he is staying away....or is there an alternative car parking place near by that you can catch a taxi from? Cheers!

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,550 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

How long is he away for ? for short overnight - up to a week away stays or such some people park in a nearby residential street and walk. (keep an eye on parking signs but many streets have none whatsoever) that's the cheapest and easiest solution for those who have budget restrictions.

There have been other posts regarding similar inquiries so perhaps try a search on AIRPORT PARKING in this forum and see what others have chosen to do. I recall that a regular on here parked nearby and had no problems, I think the car was left for five days. There's always a risk of course but one that can be weighed.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29,296 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

Public transport is quite a journey. Bus from Aldinga Beach to Noarlunga train station and train to Adelaide, walk to Currie Street and take the J1 bus to the airport

Coffin Bay...
Level Contributor
58 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

Ok I will have a look at that in the forum- he's away for just over a week.I think the train is not a goer at the moment either as they are extending the line? - I was thinking they might have a bus that headed that way as Gawler does. Thanks!

Edited: 7:27 am, November 19, 2012
4. Re: How to the adelaide airport from aldinga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, December 16, 2013