We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suitable accommodation for family

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
suitable accommodation for family

Hi there I am coming to Adelaide along with my husband,15 year old daughter and Father-In-Law and have just found out that there is a life saving carnival on at the same time we will be there and therefore I am having so much trouble finding suitable accommodation. I am looking for 3 bedroom accommodation in either house/apartment etc for the 9th and 10th of November. We are driving over so we need somewhere with carparking as well and I dont really want to stay in the city. If anyone can suggest somewhere nice in between city ad Glenelg it would be greatly appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide
Adelaide
Greater Adelaide, Australia
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
32,601 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suitable accommodation for family

Have you checked www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/sa/adelaide

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,896 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suitable accommodation for family

It's a little bit more than a life saving carnival. It is the World Life Saving Championships...

There are 3 properties on stayz.com that match your dates and are available. This one seems perfect:

www.stayz.com.au/73656…

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
Level Contributor
30,733 posts
1,760 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suitable accommodation for family

Hi,

Check out wotif - they have a few 3 beds available for your dates in the CBD.

wotif.com/hotels/australia-adelaide-apartmen…

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
158 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: suitable accommodation for family

thanks for all the advice it was much appreciated.

5. Re: suitable accommodation for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 19, 2013