We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adelaide Cabaret Festival

Perth
Level Contributor
571 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Adelaide Cabaret Festival

Anyone else heading over for the festival?

I'm going to see Lea Salonga (singing voice of Jasmine in Aladin and Mulan). Can't wait!!

I arrive at 10pm Friday evening and leave Sunday morning at about 1030am. A little earlier than I would've liked but it was a cheap flight home, so I took it.

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adelaide Cabaret Festival

The Adelaide Cabaret Festival is great... and Lea Salonga is awesome. Make sure you head to "the Backstage" area, This is located around near the banquet room/Bar section of the Festival Theatre... A special area set up just for the Festival where you'll see some amazing acts, with a bit of luck you might find Mark Nadler hosting .. he's awesome.

Throw yourself into the festival vibe..and be on the lookout for late minute ticket pickups for Saturday night shows...

I am sure you'll love it... we're very proud of it as it is indeed the largest Cabaret Festival in the world.. it just gets bigger and better every year.

I've not missed one festival, it's the highlight of our Winter.

enjoy !

Perth
Level Contributor
571 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adelaide Cabaret Festival

I came a few years ago when Bernadette Peters performed. Sensational event... Had a blast! Very much looking forward to Lea!

3. Re: Adelaide Cabaret Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:40 pm, June 22, 2013