We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hayman in late Feb

Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hayman in late Feb

Hi, My husband and I are going to Hayment in February- is it a jelly fish season? Is it worth to go to Hayman resort if we just book the most basic room? Also, I am only thinking of staying there for 2 nights and spend rest of days (4 other days) on a sailing trip. I don't have any experience in sailing- any recommendations? Do i have to go to Shute Harbour for the sailing trip? Thanks, Lin

3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hayman in late Feb

Have'nt been to hayman yet but we're planning to get married there next summer so

I cant advise (but now scared stiff after these reviews). I can help you with the

boat/yacht/catamaran hire though as we too have looked into this. Log onto www.rentayacht.com.au they have everything you could possibly want in various price ranges. You don't need any experience in sailing as they will brief you and I think you can pay for someone to come out with you

for half a day if you're not too confident. And apparently all you need for yachts/catamarans is a current drivers licence.

Hope this helps.