We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How Is The Weather On Hamilton Island

Melbourne
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
How Is The Weather On Hamilton Island

We arrive up on Saturday and was wondering if anyone who might be on Hamilton Island could tell me what the weather is like. Have checked the weather forecasts and its says a lot of rain. Is it raining alot and is there any sun? I hope so.

Sydney
Level Contributor
563 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How Is The Weather On Hamilton Island

Hi

The weather forecasts may just be pretty spot on right, it is the end of wet season.

We were up there on Hamilton Island 23-27 Feb and had a lot of rain. Its the first time (in four visits there) I've had rain (we always go February). However, it is still warm, and definately nothing like a cold rainy day here in Sydney.

If it is raining, the staff will co-ordinate wet weather activities and update the information on the notice boards in the main resort area and in the Reef View Hotel.

We did get some sun - on the day we arrived and the day we left and a few breaks in between. Overall, we still had a great time.

2. Re: How Is The Weather On Hamilton Island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hamilton Island
More Hamilton Island Topics