We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stinger suit hire?

Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
stinger suit hire?

Can anyone please let me know the cost to hire a stinger suit in January for 2 adults? Also, can you hire for the day so you can snorkel from different spots? Or are you limited on where you can use them? Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Canberra
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: stinger suit hire?

Hi. I just found your post and I was also wondering the cost of hiring a stinger suit at daydream island. Do you remember how much it cost? Thanks!

Level Contributor
11 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: stinger suit hire?

Think very carefully before spending your money at this resort - facilities are literallly falling apart and majority of reviews are absolutely terrible. Spent 4 days there recently and it was an absolute nightmare - especially the food. Main pool is currently closed due to pump issues!

Mackay, Australia
Level Contributor
243 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: stinger suit hire?

Daydream Island has recently been sold. It will be closing some time this year for refurbishment

https://www.google.com.au/url…

Edited: 11:34 pm, January 31, 2017
Level Contributor
11 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: stinger suit hire?

Island was sold most recently in 2015 and should have been refurbished 2017 - now delayed again until 2018. In the mean time they keep robbing peoples money in a facility which is dreadfully run down and a complete rip off - beware - and read the reviews!!!!

Reply to: stinger suit hire?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Daydream Island
More Daydream Island Topics