We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Club

Townsville
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kids Club

Just Wandering If you use the kids club on daydream can you leave the island to go for a daytrip to whitehaven

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
725 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Club

How old is your child?? Whitehaven is a long day...

Townsville
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Club

I have twins that are 4 in Febuary I was thinking I could leave them at kids club for the day and do a half day trip to whitehaven do you know if this is possible wouldn't wan't to go for the day.

Whitsundays
Level Contributor
725 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids Club

It is a full day trip.. at four the kids should love it and the staff on Fantasea are excellent at the moment when it comes to young ones (they also supply shaded tents for the beach, and sell ice cream on board).

4. Re: Kids Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Daydream Island