We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving in January

London, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Diving in January

Hi,

We need some help with our future planning. Initaly we wanted to go to Cairns to do some scuba dive in GBR but I was put off reading the forums that it's usually rains a lot and very hot and humid. What about the Whitsundays? is it any better in regards of the rain? we are planning to arrive on 31 December, is there any sailing + dive boat which goes out on the 1st or 2nd of January?

I know this time is very busy in Australia so I guess we'd better to book something in advance or can we still decide when we arriving? Can anyone recommed a trustworthy company/ good boat which offers both diving in the reef and we alos would like to visit Whitehaven +Hill inlet

We are staying in Airlie Beach from 31 Dec-5 January and we are a couple in our early 30's, both certified scuba divers.

Thank you in advance..

Houston, TX
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving in January

We're looking for the same around the same time, so posting to follow. sorry i have no help though.

anyone anyone?

2. Re: Diving in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Whitsunday Islands