We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days too short?

Wollongong
Level Contributor
40 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
4 days too short?

Hi

My hubby and I are celebrating our first wedding anniversary and want to go somewhere nice. We don't have alot of time. Maybe from Thursday night to Monday night?

We would be flying from Sydney. We were thinking about Daydream island..but is that too short time to go

This will be in January

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
283 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days too short?

I don't think it's too short. I've been on a 3 night trip to the whitsundays before and although of course you always want to stay longer, it's a lovely way to spend a long weekend. You'll have some time for trips to the reef and to white haven if you want, and some pool/beach time too. Sounds lovely. Enjoy :)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days too short?

If you only have 4 days, then enjoy your 4 days but I would read all the reviews about Daydream Island on Trip Advisor carefully. I'm afraid they aren't very good and having been there before, I can't really recommend it either. Lots of little kids and only one restaurant to eat from for breakfast and dinner.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 days too short?

As I know it is not too short time to visit Daydream island. 4 days trip is enough to discover the beauty and different feelings from this island.

Have a interested trip!

4. Re: 4 days too short?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 30, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Whitsunday Islands