We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 night sailing trip...recommendations?

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
3 night sailing trip...recommendations?

Hiya everyone,

I'm thinking of planning a 3 night/day sailing trip for my fiance's (will be husband by then) birthday in March next year. I'm finding it really hard to find reviews, etc for the different companies.

I've been looking at Whistunday Catamarans, on the Whitsunday blue. Is this a good choice?

If anyone has any other recommendations (probably wouldn't want to spend much more than $1500-$1600 for the three nights) I would love to hear them. Do any of these companies depart from Hamilton Island or are they all from Airlie?

Thanks!

Stelle

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 night sailing trip...recommendations?

Hi,

We have just returned from a 3 night cruise on the Whitsunday's on the Coral Trekker.

It was fantastic. Although the cabins are small and it is a bit cramped, everything else made up for it. The food (cooked by Amelia) was amazing and the crew were fantastic. Diving was included in the deal and the crew are willing to accomodate you if you want to do something different.

I would suggest that you look at the online deals for a cheaper price.

Highly recommended

HM

2. Re: 3 night sailing trip...recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, September 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Whitsunday Islands