We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brampton or Long Island Resort?

Melbourne
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brampton or Long Island Resort?

My husband and I are wanting to go away mid feb for 5 nights, and after reading reviews etc...i am so confused and can't decide where to stay. Brampton and Long Island both have great package deals so we will be going with one of these. Can anyone suggest which would be the best..I'm leaning twds Brampton but just cant make my mind up!

Queensland...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brampton or Long Island Resort?

Long Island is great, all meals included, beautiful facilities, water activities, great if you have kids

Brisbane Queensland...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Brampton or Long Island Resort?

My Husband and I spent a week on Brampton Island last August. We were very impressed and are planning to go back again at the end of this year. The food was great - plenty of activities - the room was spacious. We picked Brampton because it did NOT have kids club so it was less likely to have kids. The only thing is the tides. It has BIG tides and the water was there only in the morning or the afternoon. So swimming was out during the day but they have a lovely pool (2 in fact) that you could swim in instead. The up side to the low tides is that is when you get to go snorkelling. Brampton is mostly National Park so there is also a great walking track around the island - about 11 kilometres with beaches along the way. All in all a very relaxing place with plenty to do to keep occupied.