We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

im 18 and dont know what to do?

england
1 post
Save Topic
im 18 and dont know what to do?

im 18 years old, and im moving to townsville.

im not sure on what to do. do i go back to school in townsvile or do i go to work?

i will apprecriate any help you people can give me.

thanks

luke

australia
Destination Expert
for New South Wales, Noosa
Level Contributor
3,267 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

why all the way from England to somewhere without a plan....nothing bad about Townsville, just wondering why ??

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

Work or school? Crikey mate if you don't know, what chance have we got?

There's plenty of work available in the region, and there's a top notch university.

http://www.jcu.edu.au/

Unfortunately with your topic not being "travel related", I dare say this thread is doomed.

Good luck.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,066 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

Luke with the rapid changes happening in life, an education is an important aspect to meeting those changes.

I would suggest you check the Queensland education websites, for information on secondary study.

Good luck

Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

Study.

Support your study expenses with a part time job in the hospitality travel industry . You should be able to pick up some work.

Noosa, Australia
Level Contributor
364 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

Consider your life as a journey. You are young. When you start on your journey it doesn't really matter if you turn right or left, you will have plenty of time to correct your course.

6. Re: im 18 and dont know what to do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, May 23, 2010