We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swimming with the Dolphins

Which Townsville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Swimming with the Dolphins

I want to take my child swimming with Dolphins on our visit to Aus. where has the best deals and the best fun for doing this please?

We are in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Hamilton?

thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swimming with the Dolphins

when you are in Brisbane do a day trip to the Gold Coast Sea World Theme Park. There you can pre book to have an experience swimming with dolphins, before or on the day or snorkle with fish harmless sharks etc. My kids loved it. It is a wonderful day out.

nowhere in Sydney to do this, or Perth that I know of.

Rottnest Isalnd near Perth is worth a visit.

A link for you. have a safe wonderful holiday.

http://www.seaworld.com.au/home/homepage.cfm

Leslie

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
154 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Swimming with the Dolphins

Hi Just off Brisbane is an island called Morton Island or Talangooma Wild Tolphin Resort, here you can enter the water of an evening (along with a host) and feed the wild dolphins your time in the water is only brief but the experience is worth it, you can make a day trip from Brisbane out to the Island to do this. You can't actually swim with the dolphins though had you been travelling to other area of Australia ie: Coffs Harbour and Melbourne you could of - never mind next time. Hope this helps a little.

3. Re: Swimming with the Dolphins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 07, 2009