We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watermark vs Legends

Cebu
10 posts
Save Topic
Watermark vs Legends

Hi,

I am currently choosing between Watermark and Legends. Both close to each other (Legends being closer to Cavill ave). Has anyone stayed in both hotels before? Which one is better in terms of room, views, breakfast buffet?

Is Watermark club room with continental breakfast (more expensive) better than the deluxe room with buffet breakfast?

Thanks!

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Watermark vs Legends

Hi

I have stayed in both hotels, both were nice. I only had breakfast and a seafood buffet at Watermark, which was great. Did not eat at Legends, Legends is a little closer to the beach and on the beach side of the Gold Coast Highway. Watermark didn't have a balcony, Legends had a small balcony but still nice to sit and look at the view.

Cebu
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Watermark vs Legends

Thanks Stayoz.

Read both hotel description and got the same idea exactly what you have just described.

I like Legends because its nearer to shopping and beach. But Watermark seems newer with better rooms and facilities.

They have the same rate - which will you choose?

Thanks!

Cebu
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Watermark vs Legends

Sorry for the wrong handle... surfoz... my bad.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Noosa
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Watermark vs Legends

Hi Mz

Watermark may have had some rooms refurbished. Personally I would chose Legends as I just like the balcony for a breeze and to look at the view.

check out www.wotif.com.au for last minute deals.

Cheers

5. Re: Watermark vs Legends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, August 12, 2009