We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NYE fireworks

Noumea, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
NYE fireworks

Hello

Where's the best place to be to see the firworks on NYE? in 2012 we were at the hotel, broawater shores, and the fireworks seemed so far! last year we went to southport, a restaurant not far from seaworld and we couldn't see vey weel, had to cary the kids... this year we'll be in a hotel in burleigh heads... where do we have to go on the 31st december at night to see the fireworks?

Thank you

Sylvie

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,078 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NYE fireworks

The fireworks this year should follow this format. So from Burleigh I would head to Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach.

Broadbeach - 8pm and midnight.

Broadwater Parklands - 9pm.

Coolangatta - 9pm and midnight.

Coomera - 6pm.

Paradise Point - 9pm.

Robina - 9pm.

Surfers Paradise - 8pm and midnight.

Noumea, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: NYE fireworks

Do they do several places every year? because i wonder how i hardly see it all the time... :-(

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,078 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NYE fireworks

I have listed the places above. Every year you are in the wrong spot. Now you know where to go to see them. Go to the beach in Surfers Paradise and you will be right underneath.

4. Re: NYE fireworks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 18, 2015