We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

Singapore
Level Contributor
237 posts
113 reviews
Save Topic
secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

Hi,

I went to lastmin.com.au and saw the above deal at AUD99 per nite

lastminute.com.au/accommodation/…

I have tried to match and found the closest matches are:

crown plaza surfer paradise

outrigger surfers paradise

Has anyone book?

Surfers Paradise...
Destination Expert
for Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay
Level Contributor
6,074 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

lmao - You can give it a miss if you like but The Outrigger is nowhere near the location of the light rail construction area.

12. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 am, March 19, 2013
Sydney/Melbourne
Level Contributor
18,129 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

If the outrigger you are referring to is the one on View St,, then it is less than 200 m from the current road closures and roadworks. (View St is just one street south of Palm Ave unless they moved it since I was there 24 hours ago)

goldlinq.com.au/project-updates/…

In particular <<Heavy machinery, such as excavation movements to facilitate construction activities.

Construction noise, dust and vibration at times. Every effort will be made to minimise these impacts.>>

And it starts at 6:30 am every morning.

14. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 am, March 19, 2013
Edited: 2:35 am, March 19, 2013
Singapore
Level Contributor
237 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

I think the Outrigger is the former holiday inn? From the map i see is quite close. I'll email the hotel and ask about the proximity of the construction.

16. Re: secret hotels: 4.5* surfers pardise hotel - 100 m to beach

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 21, 2014