We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast with the birds, cost?

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
breakfast with the birds, cost?

Does anyone know the cost of the entry to the park & the breakfast with the birds ?

London / Brisbane
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast with the birds, cost?

that's so weird, i just looked on their site (as you probably have) and there are no prices anywhere

best to send them a quick email

Australia
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast with the birds, cost?

Hi portygirl and TheTravelGuide

Breakfast with the Birds is $39 per adult and $19.50 per child or $97.50 for a family of 4.

They ahve also started Lunch with the Lorikeets and the price for this is the same.

Both include entry in the park after it.

Denman, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast with the birds, cost?

Hi, we went to Breakfast with the Birds in Jun 06. Fantastic smorgasborg of hot and cold choices,heaps of exotic tropical fruits -suffice to say I could of stayed all day eating!! Make sure you try one of the banana muffins, best I've ever had, though I did have to share my first one with the Lorrikets that had joined us for breaky on our table.

When we finally dragged ourselves away form eating we then walked around the animal enclosures. A lovely way to walk of all that food, we really enjoyed ourselves and thought it was well worth the money. We caught the shuttlebus from Macrossan Street out to the Birds and back.

Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast with the birds, cost?

Thanks for that publicans I must admit I was not totally sure about breakfast with the birds but everyone is so positive about it so I am really looking forward to it now.

5. Re: breakfast with the birds, cost?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, August 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Douglas