We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accom advice - the queenslander

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Topic
Accom advice - the queenslander

Ha anyone stayed in a studio apartment at the queenslander? Are they a decent enough size? Ie not too pokey? We have one booked and would rather not upgrade to a 1 bedroom but are considering if we need to... We don't need too much space but do want to be comfortable.

cairns
Level Contributor
519 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accom advice - the queenslander

Hi Not sure on the room size, we had some friends stay and they were pleased with there acc the had

mosiwewigs

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Accom advice - the queenslander

I remember walking past this property last time I was in Port Douglas. You might like to ask the property where the studio apartments are located as I think I remember seeing the small rooms very close the street. They might be a little noisy especially at night.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accom advice - the queenslander

One bedroom is better. you can buy food from the sunday market or Coles and save money for the trip to the reef by not going to the restaurants.

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accom advice - the queenslander

We have stayed at the Queenslander before and even though there was only two of us went for the one bedroom apartment as the studio was on ground floor and we wanted to be upstairs. Just so you are aware we loved the property and have booked to go again later this year, it is in a great spot, clean with excellent managers.

Good luck and enjoy PD

5. Re: Accom advice - the queenslander

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014