We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

solo trio to barrier reef

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Topic
solo trio to barrier reef

Hi

i am travelling solo on the last part of my month in Australia in Feb and want to spend a relaxed time snorkelling on the barrier reef

i havent a huge budget but want to finish my trio with something really picturesque

any advise?

i fly out of Cairns then Feb 24th

Many Thanks

Katherine

Mentioned in this post
Australia
Australia
South Pacific
Cairns
Cairns
Cairns Region, Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
231 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: solo trio to barrier reef

I would recommend you have a look at the Aquarius sailing yacht, it only goes out to low Isles but it is a luxurious day out on the yacht.

Stanthorpe...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: solo trio to barrier reef

Maybe look at doing an overnight reef trip 2-4 nights are available out of Cairns and the Whitsundays - can be backpacker style or private cabin. Might give you a bit more interaction?

Mentioned in this post
Cairns
Cairns
Cairns Region, Australia
3. Re: solo trio to barrier reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 14, 2013