We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Synergy 2

Which Port Douglas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Klaukkala, Finland
Level Contributor
30 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Synergy 2

Hi,

I wonder is it right way go to outer barrier reef ??

We are not diving people - snorkling is ok.

Not so big groups ?!

any Comment about food,Info, equipments ?

Australia
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Synergy 2

Hi Hobe,

You'll love Synergy,it's a great sailing catamaran and only take 12 guests max.So if you're looking for the least amount of people, this is the one.

It's a lot more expensive than some of the others, but you get what you pay for..

Limousine transfers and lunch freshly prepared and cooked on board, so a little more luxury than the rest.

There are other numerous operators and for snorkelling only you can also have a look at Wavelength, they take a max. of 30 guests, but are definately not as upmarket as Synergy.

Buderim, Australia
Level Contributor
1,089 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Synergy 2

As much as I love sailing, if you want to go to the outer reef for the best snorkelling experience then you have to go on one of the power boats and best are the big catamarans which get you there fast.

See my tour tips in the Port Douglas forum Feb 28. The tour boats supply snorkelling equipment, floation aids (if reqd.) and stinger suits (for hire- $5) and they supply a good lunch and so they should as you will be paying around $150 each for the trip.

Get answers to your questions about Port Douglas