We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

houston
Level Contributor
160 posts
Save Topic
How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

Hello PD experts,

My husband and I are planning for our 10th wedding anniversary in PD!! We would like to visit Daintree area at our own pace, but we couldn't find the info on how to get to the rainforest. Would it allow only with the organized tour? Appreciate if any of you could shed us some lights on this.

BTS Daintree
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours
Updraught Microlights and Hang Gliders
Sightseeing Tours, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Cape Trib Adventure Bus
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Blue Adventures Wildlife & Rainforest Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Eco Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Photography Tours
11. Re: How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, December 08, 2013
Melbourne
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

Thanks everyone for the fantastic information that will be of great help to us when we visit this magical place in two weeks time.

los angeles
Level Contributor
281 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

Hi Jubjang,

I am planning a trip to the Daintree Rainforest and came across this post you had. I was just wondering how you managed getting around in the Daintree Rainforest? I've been looking for information but can't find anything.

Thanks for your help!

14. Re: How to visit Daintree Rainforest without a guided tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, January 13, 2013