We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropic Sands PD

Gloucester UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tropic Sands PD

Hi - planning a trip to OZ in April next year and looking to book accommodation for 6 nights in PD....have found Tropic Sands appts., they have the availability I need, but wondered if anyone has stayed there or knows anything about this place - would be glad of any info., or suggestions of other accommodation they would recommend.

Thanks in anticipation...

Australia
Level Contributor
2,046 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropic Sands PD

Hi eljit,

Tropic Sands are very close to town. They are situated on the main road in,but the most apartments seem shielded from road noise. There is the Outrigger Beach Club being built at this stage,straight across the road, with the opening date June 2006. So I would assume that they will be close to the finishing stages by April and there should be no construction noise then.

The managers are very friendly, but I have not seem the apartments inside.

It's a very small and tidy complex. Hope this helps until you get another post.

Gloucester UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropic Sands PD

Many Thanks Travelport - I can bear that in mind... a lot of the accomodation advertised on websites don't appear to have posted their prices for April '06 yet, so I'll keep on searching for now....

eljlt