We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa services in Cairns?

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Downers Grove, IL
Level Contributor
281 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Spa services in Cairns?

My 16 yr. old daughter and l are spending almost a week in Cairns and l thought it might be fun to get a manicure or facial while we're there. Are there any spas or salons that we can go to and pamper ourselves for a day? I would guess that the big hotels might have a spa, but l usually think they are overpriced and wonder if the locals have beauty salons that someone could recommend. Thanks!

gk
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa services in Cairns?

Hi chewpei

Reds Spa and Salon is the kind that you could spend all day in and spend a huge amount of cash.

http://www.redssalon.com.au/spa/index.html

Personally, I prefer the Ella Bache or Jurlique salons. There's an Ella Bache one in Cairns Central shopping centre. It's always busy though, so remember to make an appointment!

…ellabache.com.au/beauty-salon-menu-services…

Just looking at that makes me want to get this:

Paradise Package - A buff and polish treatment, a personalised signature facial recipe and a deluxe manicare and pedicare.

4hrs 15min $250.00

Ah, you lucky things. :-D

2. Re: Spa services in Cairns?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 14, 2009