We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Australia- how to do it in 2 weeks

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Australia- how to do it in 2 weeks

I would love to go to Australia but i only have 2 weeks to do so due to work commitments.Can anybody help with any recommendations of the best things to do in Australia,Sydney and cairns a must.i do not want to miss out on anything spectacular while i am there. thank you

Gungahlin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Canberra
Level Contributor
14,450 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Australia- how to do it in 2 weeks

When?

Sydney
11 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Australia- how to do it in 2 weeks

It depends on what time of year you plan to come? If travel dates are flexible what do you enjoy doing & what is on your must see list ? The weather can be very different since we are a large continent and some areas such as Broome are seasonal. We even have snow in the southern areas and it can be cold. In a 2 week period most people would hope to see Sydney, Uluru & the Barrier Reef plus there are many other places you could add and have a unique experience.

13. Re: Australia- how to do it in 2 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 16, 2014