We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

Dallas
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

I think there is something fishy going on with this whole review of Sugarland Car Rental. We just returned from a vacation to Australia and visited Cairns which is delightful. We wanted to tour the Kankura rain forest area and did not have time to set up a tour. We decided to rent a car from Sugarland. We rented a nice Getz four door that was perfect for the four of us. The entire experience at Sugarland was just excellent beginning with great advice from the lady we delt with (I think it was the owner) as to what to see on our excursion and was given a ride to the airport on our return, saving us a cab ride. We could not have been happier with the entire experience. I wish I received this kind of personal service from the car rental companies in the USA. Again, I cannot imagine the above "reviews" being real events or accurate. If I get to return to Cairns, I will most definitely rent from Sugarland again. If you want to check if this review is real, you may call me at 214-448-8735 (USA)

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

I entirely agree with the message above. My boyfriend and I booked last minute with Sugarland, and they could not have been more accommodating or helpful - giving us a good deal on a small 3-door Getz and spent time showing us maps and giving good advice about the region. They were also flexible when we added one day on at the end, and were reliable and prompt with airport pick up and drop off. I would happily use them again and recommend them to others.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
213 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

I have known the owners of this company for many years and would rate them as honest, genuine, hard working and decent people (professionally and outside of working hours)

Your review will be appreciated !

Broadford, Australia
Destination Expert
for Melbourne
Level Contributor
2,048 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

Sniff!

Also,

Probably not a good idea to give out your phone number on a public forum.

4. Re: Excellent experience with Sugarland Car Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 08, 2014