We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private pool accommodation in cairns?

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Private pool accommodation in cairns?

Hello,

I plan on staying in cairns 6th-10th of feb, does anyone know of any private pool accommodation in or around the city?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

Hi Clumsy11

I see no reply to your post but I'm also interested in the same thing... Did you get any answers? If so, where did you stay ??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

there are a few penthouses that have their own private pools, but it's going to be pretty expensive.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

Hmmm penthouses that does sound expensive. I might have a look anyway as we can share the cost with friends now wanting to come, what are the names of the places?

Thanks!

South Gippsland...
Level Contributor
30 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

If you are sharing with friends, you could try renting a house with a pool. We have done this several times. Try Northern Exposure Realty on the northern beaches.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

If you are looking for your own pool, have a look at Sea Temple Palm Cove - Palm Cove is one of Cairns' northern beaches (20 mins from the airport) and has a lovely beach and restaurants. Day Tours to the Reef & Kuranda & Cape Tribulation can pick you up from Palm Cove too. There are some privately managed holiday apartments in Palm Cove, including at the Sea Temple which makes it more affordable as they are only serviced weekly.

6. Re: Private pool accommodation in cairns?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 21, 2014