We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any day tour companies around Holiday Inn Cairns

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
691 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Any day tour companies around Holiday Inn Cairns

Hi,

We will be staying in Cairns for 3 nights and would like to do the great barrier reef day trip and also kuranda/rain forest day trip. Are there any day tour agents near Holiday Inn Cairns? Alternatively, am also considering booking online before we arrive in Cairns. Any recommendations on some of the more reputable agents to book online?

Thanks!

Cairns
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any day tour companies around Holiday Inn Cairns

Hello Holidaydreamin,

Thank you for your question, there are many day tours to choose from in and around Cairns. We actually have a touring/day trip expert located in our lobby. I can get Sue to contact you if you would like and explain the different options that are available. if you could send me your email address I will have Sue contact you. my email address is scott.schaefer@ihg.com

Best regards

Scott Schaefer

Operations Manager

2. Re: Any day tour companies around Holiday Inn Cairns

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 17, 2013