We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

Which Cairns hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
portsmouth
Level Contributor
197 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

Hi

has anyone booked tours / accommodation via www.visitcairns.com.au? it looks pretty safe but as we were planning to book quiet expensive tours via the site wanted to double check.

Thanks for any replys in advance.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
24,384 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

Did you speak to Heidi?

Flagstaff, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

I am a first time poster but have just returned from the trip and had the experience I described. I plan on posting about some of the tours I took but I am still unpacking. I have had others post on some of the trips I have been on and was encouraged to post by some of the tour folks in Australia. I had not posted before because of the advertizing I have seen on the Trip Advisor website.

Edited: 7:42 am, August 26, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Airlie Beach, Whitsunday Islands
Level Contributor
18,789 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

TA needs to close this thread. The tosh that is on here is ridiculous. ANY credibility this company may have had has gone flying and you can be assured that it will never get a DE tick of approval.

Not posting on TA because of advertising is like saying I won't use FB. Google. Etc. unless of course what is meant is self promo. In which case. Self fulfilling

West sussex
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Is it safe to book with visitcairns.com.au

Hi it is so safe Hiedi who runs it meet us on a whale watching trip, we got chatting I didn't know her and I generally told her what I wanted to do on my trip I told her we wanted to go over night to the reef. Heidi booked then emailed all the details we paid a small deposit and the rest to the company when we got there she then sent regular up dates with itinary times pick up details she was even on hand via email when we got out to sea. I can not express the truly lovely two day trip we had and we would not have experienced this if it wasn't for her knowledge I have no problems recommending visit cairns .com if you want something truly personal and great customer service the team at visit cairns are truly excellent. I am so pleased with what they arranged for us I will keep in touch and they can book everything for us next year.

Also you feel like just a number with the bigger tour operators, we didn't they listened they referred to us by our names they knew what we wanted because they listened. Go for it and then write them a great review. The best days we had on this trip

Edited: 7:42 am, August 26, 2013