We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cairns-Melbourne Camper Van Hire

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Cairns-Melbourne Camper Van Hire

Hi,

My boyfriend and I are looking at hiring a campervan for 6 weeks to drive from Cairns to Melbourne. We have been looking at a number of rental companies. So far Traveller's Autobarn or Wicked Camper vans are the cheapest. I read some pretty bad reviews about Travellers Autobarn on the internet but also some good ones so now I am not sure what to think. Has anyone used them, known anyone who has and what did they think?Also, if you know of any company that might be good and could rent a van to us for a good price, Travellers Autobarn have quoted just over $2000 or about $2800 if we take the excess reduction policy, for 6 weeks.

I'd be grateful for any assistance/advice anyone has to offer.

Thank you

Cairns QLD
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cairns-Melbourne Camper Van Hire

try drive away australia. dont know their address or details. just see them all the time..

Cheers

Melbourne
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Cairns-Melbourne Camper Van Hire

Hi,

My name is James Lockley and I am the Manager of Travellers Auto Barn in Melbourne.

We are suffering some grossly innaccurate statements about our company on some web logs and we are in the process of finding out who and why they are doing this. We have some suspicions about who but can not as yet discuss this further.

All I can say is that we provide a high quality 1998 onwards, Toyota Hiace high top for a very competitive price. We make every effort to ensure that the service we provide is of the highest quality and courtesy. As a result we are rapidly expanding with an ever increasing fleet and opened 2 new branches this year. I would be happy to try to beat any quote you have for a similar standard of vehicle or answer any questions?

Kind Regards

James Lockley

melbourne@travellers-autobarn.com.au